As of March 16, 2020 schools will be closed and moving towards a remote learning plan until April 20th, 2020. Please see the attached letter below from Chancellor Carrenza with important updates for families and students.
The safety of IDP students, staff and families are a top priority. Please see the Department of Education's Health & Wellness page for the most up-to-date information on how school community's across NYC are responding to the coronavirus. Additionally, please see these letters, translated into 10 different languages, outlining important safety tips and practices for families. For immediate questions specifically related to the coranvirus please contact: email@example.com .
It is important that all students and staff practice general viral infection prevention measures including:
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve
• Wash your hands regularly
• Avoid touching your face
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Get your flu shot – it’s never too late
• Stay home if you’re feeling sick. Call your doctor and let them know your symptoms and travel history.
1. All bathrooms are stocked with soap and paper towels.
2. Announcements will be made daily that emphasize the importance of covering coughs and sneezes, and washing hands frequently.
3. Custodial engineers and building managers will disinfect bathrooms, cafeteria and common area door knobs on a regular basis.
4. Custodial engineers and building managers ensure building is properly ventilated.