*We are currently holding remote admission interviews for students that are interested in joining the IDP community for the 2020-2021 school year (1st Trimester).
Please complete the IDP Admissions Interest Form if you are interested in joining our community for the upcoming school year.
OR call to make an appointment to meet with our Admissions team at: (314) 635-0122 and/or send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is IDP the School For You?
Innovation Diploma Plus has a rolling admissions process and accepts students that are over aged and under credited. To be eligible for an interview, students must be between 16-20 years of age and must:
- Have attended another high school for at least one year
- Be willing and committed to return to a full-time high school
- Interested students should attend the intake appointment with a parent or guardian and bring all of the required documents.
What to Send:
Documents that students usually bring to the intake process include the following:
- Permanent Record (preferred) or Transcript
- Student Evaluation Report (RESI report on ATS)
- IEP - Individualized Education Program (if applicable)
- Copy of Student's Photo ID