Admissions Information SY 2017-18
We have reached capacity for student enrollment and are unable to enroll new students at this time. However, if you are interested in applying to IDP -- please fill out the admissions form and we will call you to come in for an interview when seats become available.
Innovation Diploma Plus has a rolling admissions process. To be eligible for an interview, students must be between 16-20 years of age and must:
- Have attended another high school for at least one year
- Have passed at least one Regents exam
- Have earned a minimum of 10 credits
- Be willing and committed to return to a full-time high school
- Interested students should attend the intake appointment with a parent or guardian and bring all of the required documents.
What to Bring
Documents that students usually bring to the intake process include the following:
- Permanent Record (preferred) or Transcript
- Student Evaluation Report (RESI report on ATS)
- Attendance Record (RISA report on ATS)
- Report Card (Most Recent)
- IEP - Individualized Education Program (if applicable)