*We are beginning open-house sessions for students that are interested in joining the IDP community for the 2019-2020 school year. Please see the dates listed below and please make sure to sign up for an open house on one of the IDP Admissions Interest Forms.
June: 25, 27 & 28 | *All listed sessions begin @ 10 am @ IDP
July: Dates TBD @ MLK Campus (temporary summer site) @122 Amsterdam Ave. (Take 1 train to 66th or 2/3 train to 72nd)
**Check back late June/ early July for more information**
Please complete the IDP Admissions Interest Form if you are interested in joining our community for the upcoming school year.
OR call to make an appointment to meet with our Admissions team at: 212-362-5830
Is IDP the School For You?
Innovation Diploma Plus has a rolling admissions process and accepts students that are over aged and under credited. To be eligible for an interview, students must be between 16-20 years of age and must:
- Have attended another high school for at least one year
- Be willing and committed to return to a full-time high school
- Interested students should attend the intake appointment with a parent or guardian and bring all of the required documents.
What to Bring
Documents that students usually bring to the intake process include the following:
- Permanent Record (preferred) or Transcript
- Student Evaluation Report (RESI report on ATS)
- Attendance Record (RISA report on ATS)
- Report Card (Most Recent)
- IEP - Individualized Education Program (if applicable)
- Copy of Student's Photo ID