2018-19 Enrollment Information
Admissions Information SY 2018-19
We will be holding Open House sessions on the dates listed below. Please complete the interest form below to sign up for a specific Open House that you would like to attend. Refer to the Interest Form for Open House times.
OR call to make an appointment for a different day: 212-362-5830
Open House Dates: 7/10, 7/11, 7/13, 7/16, 7/18, 7/20, 7/23, 7/24, 7/25
*Additional July open house dates will be added if seats are still available after posted sessions.
Innovation Diploma Plus has a rolling admissions process. To be eligible for an interview, students must be between 16-20 years of age and must:
- Have attended another high school for at least one year
- Have passed at least one Regents exam
- Have earned a minimum of 10 credits
- Be willing and committed to return to a full-time high school
- Interested students should attend the intake appointment with a parent or guardian and bring all of the required documents.
What to Bring
Documents that students usually bring to the intake process include the following:
- Permanent Record (preferred) or Transcript
- Student Evaluation Report (RESI report on ATS)
- Attendance Record (RISA report on ATS)
- Report Card (Most Recent)
- IEP - Individualized Education Program (if applicable)
- Copy of Student's Photo ID